This is my second attempt. My first attempt I rubbed to hard and tried to use tacky glue. It might have worked if I didn’t rub so hard. This second attempt went really well considering that I used more one than image at a time. I used the matte multi-medium for the transfer. First I cut out the butterflies, and then the skull from an unused beer label. Then I layered the provided hand writing image on top of it. I still had hard a hard with pressure for the taking the paper pulp off I’d like to try this grouping again in a different way. I did end up liking the distressed look and added some orange distress ink around it. It might have looked more aged if I had chosen a brown distress Ink.